Mode Shift Omaha has a week full of events. We’re participating in Share Omaha’s #DoGoodDays May 17-19, partnering on a Bike to Work event on Friday 5/20, and hosting a Parklet in Little Bohemia on Saturday 5/21. For Give On Tuesday, we are hosting a Walk With Us event in Blackstone at 5:30pm and then a Meet & Greet with our new Membership Coordinator, Nicole Ebat, afterwards. For Volun-Thursday, we are partnering with the Blue Bucket Project for a trash clean up at 72nd & Pine St from 3:30-4:30pm.
Join us, Donate, & Spread the Word
- Tuesday May 17 from 5:30-6:30pm: Walk With Us – Blackstone Safety Improvements
- Tuesday May 17 around 7pm, Meet & Greet with Nicole Ebat at Rathskeller
- Thursday May 19 from 3:30-4:30pm Clean up with Blue Bucket Project at 72nd & Pine
- Friday May 20 from 4-7pm celebrate Bike to Work Day with Mode Shift & Community Bike Project at their shop at 525 N 33rd St.
- Saturday May 21 from 11am to 4pm: we’ll set up a Parklet in Little Bohemia near Family of Things at 1234 S 13th St.
- Donate and help us reach our $5,000 goal!