Mode Shift Omaha advocates for transportation options that enhance quality of life and opportunities for everyone to live, work, and play.
- Black Men United Candidate Forum-City Council Dist 2 March 29, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Big Mama's Kitchen and Catering
- Transportation as a Social Determinant of Health March 30, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Webinar https://www.networkforphl.org/webinars/2017/03/10/871/transportation_as_a_social_determinant_of_health/
- Citizens' Academy March 30, 2017 at 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm Omaha By Design https://modeshiftomaha.org/get-involved/citizens-academy-for-omahas-future/
Sign up for Our Emails
- Good news also for the many people who use the trail for commuting to and from work, school and grocery shopping. fb.me/3nk3t8Zxt 47 minutes ago
- Very sad news. We need to keep working to keep this from happening. #visionzero fb.me/89bxOnbzp 23 hours ago