Mode Shift Omaha advocates for transportation options that enhance quality of life and opportunities to live, work, and play.
- Live Well Omaha Commuter Challenge May 1, 2016 – September 30, 2016 http://www.omahacommuterchallenge.org/
- Pedal Happy Potluck May 26, 2016 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Omaha Bicycle Co., 6015 Maple St. Potluck with discussion about bike advocacy; last Thur of each month.
- COAF Wrap-up June 8, 2016 at 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm APM Let me know if this time will work for you. Monday the same week may be an option as well.
Sign up for Our Emails
Click here to subscribe to our periodic emails about events, action items, and news.
Blog Post Categories
- We want to extend a big THANK YOU to the Omaha Venture Group, who generously provided us with a $4,200 grant this... fb.me/4Pd501FTz 1 hour ago
- These redevelopment plans sound good--improved density, mixed-use, connectivity, and bike- and walk-friendly. fb.me/17MVMwMRJ 4 hours ago