Everything you need to know about our Zoom-A-Thon for Omaha Gives is here. We hope you will drop in for 5 minutes, 1 hour or the full three hours. It’s going to be fun.
Here’s the schedule:
- 5:00 Welcome and Introductions by Kevin
- 5:15 ORBT Station Discussion by Clyde
- 5:30 Transit & Intercity Bus Discussion by Madeline & Clyde
- 5:45 The Walkability Team presents a Vision for Omaha
- 6:00 Derek Babb presents ways to See Omaha Different
- 6:15 Walking and Writing by Ted Wheeler
- 6:30 Sarah J presents “What can we doooo!”
- 6:45 72nd Street Corridor by Cindy
- 7:00 Live Performance by Dawaune!!
- 7:15 Will presents Missing Middle Housing
- 7:30 Mode Shift You Tube
- 7:45 Conclusion – discussion – questions
- Interspersed throughout – an eclectic mix of active transit songs
How Do I Get into the Zoom-A-Thon?
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
You can register anytime – including during the meeting!
How Do I Donate to Mode Shift Omaha for Omaha Gives?
Our Omaha Gives Donation Page is here:
Donate anytime, but the BEST time is from 4 p.m. to midnight on Wednesday, May 20. We are trying to win the Most Donors Prize for a small non-profit.