Join Mode Shift Omaha for a series of events for Share Omaha’s Do Good Days from Wednesday April 19 to Saturday April 22. There are multiple ways to get involved and support Mode Shift Omaha during Do Good Days:
1) Become a member OR make a donation
Join Mode Shift Omaha as a member to support our work and get more connected. In the last year Mode Shift has brought attention to the need for better pedestrian infrastructure via or “Walk with Us” events, helped bring attention and information to the Harney Street Bikeway and the streetcar project, and hired a new membership coordinator! Read more about our work in 2022. You can also make a donation to support Mode Shift.
2) Join an event
- Wednesday 4/19 at 5:30pm: Walk with Us at 72nd and Dodge. We’ll be highlighting the need for better pedestrian infrastructure at this busy and dangerous intersection.
- Thursday 4/20 at 4pm: Bus Stop & Sidewalk Clean up at 72nd and Maple. Join us in our collaboration with the Blue Bucket Project as we flash mob this intersection and pick up trash!
- Saturday 4/22 from 11am to 6pm: Earth Day Omaha
- Sign up to volunteer
- Stop by our table for free bike valet parking and connect with Mode Shift
- More on Earth Day Omaha
- Check out future events
3) Sign and Share our current petitions
- Petition supporting 2-way on Farnam with roundabouts
- Petition supporting trail detours for any trail closures
4) Get more involved
Reach out if you’re interested in getting more involved with Mode Shift through one of our teams: Walkability Team, Bike Team, Transit Team, or Missing Middle Omaha. You can connect via upcoming team meetings and events or reach us at info [at] mode shiftomaha.org